FLYLINE SINE WAVE SOLAR INVERTER(Three In-one-System):
We are one of the leading manufacturer of Flyline off-grid inverters. The products are integrated with controllers, also applicable for wind/solar hybrid power systems. This system is specially designed and fully automatic Solar Electronic Sine Wave Generator, working with the help of Solar Power through solar panel and battery. It is a multi-purpose device ( can be use as Solar Inverter and Solar UPS) and we can forget all the headache of AC Power failure. Another main advantage of this system is that,
we can connect the system to the AC power line also. There is no need of permission or license from government or electricity board. Ministry of renewable energy provides subsidies to this unit.We are the first manufacturer and supplier of Solar Inverter in Kerala We have vast of experience since 15-years in this field. and have installed thousands of systems in different places of Kerala. Before planning the installation of a system you must be follow the advice of a technical expert to avoid unwanted loss of fund. Our respectfull clients includes Karipoor international air port, 7th battalion military camp, ISRO Sreeharikotta, Marine Fisheries Dept. of India, TCS (Info Park Cochin) etc . This system is ideal for all domestic purpose such as TV, Fridge, Luminaries, fan, mixi, washing machine, motar pump,etc
FLYLINE SINE WAVE SOLAR UPS CUM INVERTER FEATURES- ( Three in one system ):
►Flyline pure sine wave solar system is a solar charged automatic inverter that can be used for lighting up a house as well as powering computers and other electronic equipments that need uninterrupted power supply. ► Separate mains on /off charger switch.► Works with the power of solar power/AC power (KSEB line), the best way to save money and nation by using natural resource. ► Provision for connecting KSEB current and solar power. ► Attractive Designs.►Pollution free type. ► Single Switch Operation.►DSP based very low component cost design. ► Single sided PCB, easy to assemble without any SMD components.► Auto resetting. ► Protection from lightning, high/Low Voltage Trip. ► Over Load Protection. ► Over Charge and Deep Discharge cut off. ► Independent Digital display for Solar or KSEB charging voltage, main voltage, inverter voltage, load etc.► Solar charger LCD display-panel voltage , battery voltage, out current, solar in use, direct mains, saved unit - only 36 and above volt system.► Audio and Visual Indicators. ► Can be connected to the existing wiring.► Bridge type center aligned switching MOSFET based topology.► No husking sound. ► It is a fully automatic built-in charging control system, no need of any manpower. ►The Special feature of the system is, when the battery is full and there is sufficient sunlight the system will automatically cut the main line off (KSEB Line) and connect the solar system. This feature is applicable only if you use the recommended capacity of solar panel and solar inverter. ► The main advantage of our built in solar charger is floating type and once it fully charges the battery, it goes to trickle charging. This will provide more battery life and can utilize 100 % efficiency of solar panel power.►The first preference is for solar charging and when the battery is low and if there is no sufficient sunlight, there is an option for manual or automatic grid charging through separate switch. ►ISO: 9001 -2008 Certified solar power conditioner.►An ideal unit for part time power supply with low investment.
HYBRID SOLAR PCU WORKING MECHANISM:-
System priority Stage : - solar-battery-grid
1) When solar energy is sufficient total out put load will operate on solar Inverter. Excess solar power will charge batteries.
2) When solar energy is weak then inverter will take DC source from batteries to compensate the out put load.
3) When the battery discharge level reaches 11.2 volt or below, the out put load is shifted to grid and the battries are charged with the help of solar power only.
4) At Day time when each battery becomes 13.5 v the output load again shifts to solar Inverter.
5) In 48 and above DC volt system of solar inverter - At night or when there is no sunlight the batteries reach 70% discharge level (30 % kept as a buffer) the out put load is shifted to grid without any change over time. (Each battery discharging level become 1.5 v )
6) In 12 and 24 volt DC system of solar inverter - At night or when there is no sunlight, the out put load is shifted to grid and the battery back-up is used onlywhen there is a grid failure.
7) After shifting the load to grid there is an optional on –off switch ( manual ) to charge the battery from grid up to 13.5 volt .
8) At night during changeover of load from battery backup to grid supply (i.e 70 % battery discharged) and if grid supply is absent then load is shifted to solar inverter to use buffer battery backup (i.e balance 30 %)
9) By using solar power the solar charger high cut-off is 14.5 V of each battery.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION OF FLY LINE TRIPLE POWER SYSTEM:-
|Parameter||Single Phase Unit|
|1||Rating||650 VA to 6000 V A|
|2||Input Voltage Range||180V-270 AC or Solar power 12,24,36 or 48V|
|3||Normal Output Voltage||230V AC|
|4||Output Frequency||50 Hz ± 1 %|
|5||Input Frequency||45 - 55|
|6||Power Factor||-0.8 Lagging to unit|
|10||Wave Form||Pure Sine Wave|
|12||Compact in size, Can work on Generators|
|13||Charging - AC or Solar Power||Floating type & Trickle charging.|
|14||Noise||Low Noise <50db|
|15||Battery||12, 24 or 48 V|
|16||Heat||< 40° C|