FLYLINE RENEWABLE OFF-GRID POWER SUPPLY
Flyline solar Stand alone Inverters convert DC power to AC power that can be used for lighting and other electrical power loads. Direct current is produced by many renewable energy sources like solar panels or small wind turbines . Batteries are charged by PV array and converted to AC power with the help of solar off grid power plant. Flyline solar power unit makes DC to AC with the help of converter,
tubular batteries and power generating solar modules. We have residential and commercial solar power house units and in order to promote the utilization of solar power, Government of India provide MNRE subsidies through ANERT and there is no need of any license or permission from the Government to install the units.We have made a place of our own in the field of solar based power units since our induction in 2000 and have done thousands of solar power unit installations in many parts of India including -Kerala Agriculture Research University, Malappuram, The CISF 7th battalion military camp, Hyderabad, International Airport,Karipoor, Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute, Cochin, TCS (Info Park Cochin) etc in addition to a large number of Private Organisations..It is also essential that the installation should be undertaken by a well qualified and experienced technical person to get 100 percent out put of the system and to avoid unnecessary expenses.
FLYLINE STAND ALONE POWER UNIT FEATURES:-
► Pure sine wave out put. ►ISO: 9001 -2015 Certified solar power conditioner. ► IGBT with German PWM intelligent charging technology.► Work with solar power, the best way to save money using natural resource. ► Attractive Designs. ►Pollution free type. ► Single Switch Operation. ► Fully automatic. ► IGBT based topology. ► Protection from lightning, ► Over Load Protection. ► Over Charge and Deep Discharge cut off. ► Independent Digital display inverter input and out put voltage, load, etc. ► Audio and Visual Indicators. ► Can connect to the existing wiring. ► No husking sound. ► It is a fully automatic built-in charging control or external system, No need of any manpower. ► Provisions for connecting grid power. ►Optional mains charger ON/OFF switch. ►Back-up power support. ► Option for customization of back-up power.►The Special feature of the system is when we are connected to the main lineand if the battery is full and there is sufficient sunlight the system will automatically cut the main line (KSEB Line) off and connect the solar system. ► Our built in solar charger is floating type and once it fully charges the battery, it goes to trickle charging. This will provide more battery life and can utilize 100 % efficiency of solar panel power.. ►An ideal unit for day and night power supply.
FLYLINE STANDALONE SOLAR PCU WORKING MECHANISM
1) When solar energy is sufficient total out put load will operate on solar Inverter. Excess solar power will charge batteries.
2) When solar energy is weak then inverter is taking DC source from batteries to compensate the out put load.
3) When the battery discharge level reaches 11.2 volt or below the out put load is shifted to grid.
4) At day time again each battery become 13.5 v the output load again shift to solar Inverter.
5) At night or when there is no sunlight the batteries reach 70% discharge level (30 % kept as a buffer) the out put load is shifted to grid. (Each battery discharge level become 11.5 v )
6) After shifting load to grid the batteries are charged from solar energy and if solar energy not sufficient to charge the batteries, then there is an optional on –off switch ( manual ) to charge the battery from grid up-to 12 volt and full charge volt of 13.5 in each battery .
7) By using solar power the solar charger high cut-off is 14.5 V of each battery.
8) At night during changeover of load from battery backup to grid supply (i.e 70 % battery discharged) and if grid supply is absent then load is shifted to solar inverter to use buffer battery backup (i.e balance 30 %)
9) When grid returns during which inverter is working on buffer battery backup then the load is shifted to grid & batteries are charged through solar or grid as explained above.
TECHNICAL FEATURES OF FLYLINE STANDALONE SOLAR POWER INVERTER
|Sl. No.||Parameter||Single Phase Unit||Three Phase Unit|
|1||Rating||1 KVA to 15 KVA||6 KVA to 100 KVA|
|2||Battery Volt /KVA||1KVA-36V||2KVA- 48-72V||3KVA- 72V||5KVA- 96 -192V||8KVA- 120V-192v||10KVA- 192-240V||12KVA- 192-240V||15KVA- 240V-348v|
|3||Input Voltage Range||190 V -270 V ac or solar dc||375-450V ac or solar dc|
|4||Nominal Output Voltage||220V||415V|
|5||Output Frequency||± 1%||± 3%|
|6||Input Frequency||50 Hz: ± 1%||50 Hz: ± 1%|
|7||Power Factory||-0.8 lagging to unity|
|8||Voltage Correction Rate
1. Air Cooled
2. Oil Cooled
|10||35V/ Sec||35V/ Sec|
|13||Transformer||High Efficient||High Efficient|
|14||Noise||Low noise <50db|
|15||Heat||< 4 0 o C|
|16||Wave form||Pure sine wave|
|17||Mounting||Free on wheel|
|compact in size|
|19||Solar charger-built-in||Floating type & Trickle charging.||Floating type & Trickle charging.|
Flyline Solar Standalone Inverter Details:- Click HereClick Here
Flyline Solar Standalone Inverter Picture:- Click Here
House hold Equipments total load calculator:-Click Here
Product Short Informative Videos:- Click here
Product Detailed Informative Videos:- Click here
Useful technical informative videos:- Click here
Murickens Solar Panel installation video :--Click Here
Murickens Brouchure :-Click Here
ENQUIRY :-Click Here
How a Solar Power Plant Works:-Click Here